Thursday, December 17, 2009

These are the moments...

 I was going through the 
hour-long process
of putting the kids to bed,
tired, trying to not be onery.

Sadie had just finished 
her nightly "jumping on the bed" 
and was finally holding still
(for about 10 seconds).

She said, "I gonna tiss you"
(I'm going to kiss you)-
a sweet little puckered up mouth
gives me a kiss  
THEN

"you a good mommy, mom"

(sigh)

1 comment:

Sara said...

oh, that little sadie couldn't be cuter!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
"I believe our problems, almost every one, arise out of the homes of the people. If there is to be reformation, if there is to be a change, if there is to be a return to old and sacred values, it must begin in the home. It is here that truth is learned, that integrity is cultivated, that self-discipline is instilled, and that love is nurtured."

President Gordon B. Hinkley

my beautiful children

my beautiful children

Total Pageviews