Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Sadie singing "Bicycle Built For Two"

Here is the translation to Sadie's song...

Mommy, mommy give me your answer do
I'm half-crazy all for the love of you
It won't be a stylish marriage
I can't afford a carriage
But you'll look sweet upon the seat
Of a bicycle built for 2

Grandma Farm sings this to the grandkids all the time and of course it doesn't take long before they all know it and are singing it around the house.  I love this song especially.  There is just something about a 2 year old singing "..it won't be a stywish mawige, I tan't affowd a tawwiage".  So ridiculously cute.  

Just one of the many gifts my children have been given- wonderful grandparents who spend lots of time with them- teaching, singing, reading, and-most important-expressing love to them.  My kids couldn't be more blessed in the grandparent department.  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
"I believe our problems, almost every one, arise out of the homes of the people. If there is to be reformation, if there is to be a change, if there is to be a return to old and sacred values, it must begin in the home. It is here that truth is learned, that integrity is cultivated, that self-discipline is instilled, and that love is nurtured."

President Gordon B. Hinkley

my beautiful children

my beautiful children

Total Pageviews