Thursday, June 17, 2010

Poor Maddie (blood alert!!)

Ms. Maddie and her latest boo boo.  Happened in the last 1/2 hour of her last
day of volleyball camp at Hillcrest High.  This is what happens when
your forehead meets a pointy elbow of another person.  I can't
quite believe that an elbow can do this to a person, but now that I 
know, I may use mine more often.

Holy crap, we had to wait for a long time for the
Plastic surgeon to come stitch her up.  This guy
totally could have done it, but decided to be DAD and
hold hands and comfort and watch TV instead.

Tools of the trade

Seriously annoyed

Click on this picture and make it super big-it is so cool!

We like to call her Maddie Potter
with her cute little lightning scar

Such a good sport and a wonderfully 
beautiful girl inside and out!
Love ya Maddie!



6 comments:

Unknown said...

You make me laugh. I loved the comment you left on my blog about the babysitter. Glad I'm not the only one with mommy brain! Can I use that story on my blog? So funny!

stacy said...

Sure Tina. I have a gazillion more of those freakish brain crashes that I could share, but it makes me really scared of the possible future that I will have. I hope it is just mommy brain, and not early alzheimer's.

Shannon and Cameron said...

Ok, you are sick and wrong. Kisses to Maddie.

Sara said...

maddie - it's going to be kind of a cool scar. loves to you from me.

Jenell said...

So sorry to hear about your "injury", Maddie! As soon as grandma mentioned it to us, Emma insisted on seeing it for herself. Hope you are feeling better, and can't wait to see your cool scar!

cindy said...

POOR MADDIE!!! My girls were sooooo sad that she got hurt and didn't get to go to youth conference...I'm sure she was too. Major bummer. Hope she's feeling much better.

I must add that I soo love your blog..."your royal blogness" I shall call you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
"I believe our problems, almost every one, arise out of the homes of the people. If there is to be reformation, if there is to be a change, if there is to be a return to old and sacred values, it must begin in the home. It is here that truth is learned, that integrity is cultivated, that self-discipline is instilled, and that love is nurtured."

President Gordon B. Hinkley

my beautiful children

my beautiful children

Total Pageviews