She was so excited to go to preschool. In fact, when we first went to the open house last week, she asked me to stay in the car. She wanted to go in all by herself. She is a very independent little munchie and is growing up way too fast.. makes me sad.
So now I have a Junior in high school an 8th grader and 2 preschoolers. The best is in 2 years I will have 1 in college, 1 in high school and 2 in elementary.. What is my life?
Luke doesn't start school until September 8th. He is a little bit bugged that everyone has started but him.
I can't believe I didn't get pictures of my TEENS on their first day of school. Actually, I just wanted to save myself from begging and pleading for a smile. I am way to old and tired to be begging and pleading for a 1st day of school smile. I can't believe how lame I am.
![]()
2 comments:
sadie is adorable in her little dress with curls in her hair. love her!
LOL!! I have one in college, one in High School and two in diapers. WHAT IS MY LIFE??!! haha!
Can your kids be anymore beautiful?? Seriously...they are stunningly gorgeous.
Post a Comment