Kids decided they were bears today.
(Thank heavens, because kitty and puppy live inside
and make horrendous noises. Bears live outside and
do not make such ear-splitting noises. I love bears!)
The bears decided to make a cake.
The main ingredient was leaves, which
we happened to have an abundance of.
The bears played peacefully in the leaves for
at least 45 minutes- oh the joy!!
At one point, I looked out to check on them
and it is a good thing I did, because they were
heading inside to bring me some of their cake.
I love bears and I love leaf cakes. If not for them, I could
not have done a load of laundry, dusted my room & eaten my lunch
IN PEACE.

Bear is sad because bear fell down slide and went boom boom boom.
Luckily there was a pile of leaf cake to cushion bears fall.

Yes, I know she has a dress on.
I also know that it doesn't match with her socks.
Bears don't much care about the way the look,
as long as they are warm when they are making their leaf cakes.

Such precision in her measuring..
Another reason to love fall and hate winter...

No comments:
Post a Comment