Saturday, October 23, 2010

Hoorah for Herriman Homecoming!


Gabe trying to survive Maddie pinning on the boo tan ear (I love that word!). She literally stuck him in his man breast about 3 times.  He is laughing in this picture, but it is only because Todd was taking the picture and he wanted to appear manly and tough for Todd.

Maddie and her core-sauge (love that word, too!).  


At this point, I yelled out "Good job, Gabe! You get points for opening the door!" He smiled and shut the door. Then I yelled out, "Gabe, you didn't buckle her seat belt!" He looked very disconcerted and I think he thought I was serious (I was).  So to lighten the mood, I then yelled out, "I'm watching you, Gabe!" 
I am seriously the best mom in the world. 


I made them do this, but I am a bit troubled by how natural it was to them and how very comfortable Gabe was in this position.


Seriously, Luke and Todd have no concept that they were not part of the date.  
HELLO! FREAKIN' FREAKS!!!













2 comments:

nielsons*love*family said...

oh, love it. somedays i can hardly stand it that our (MY) kids
are old enough to date and drive.

i want to squish them back to age 3again... :O(

she is gorgeous!

Vicki said...

I am so glad you found me. Thanks for not freaking out (atleast no in front of me) when you found out I was stalking you. I love reading your blog, it makes my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
"I believe our problems, almost every one, arise out of the homes of the people. If there is to be reformation, if there is to be a change, if there is to be a return to old and sacred values, it must begin in the home. It is here that truth is learned, that integrity is cultivated, that self-discipline is instilled, and that love is nurtured."

President Gordon B. Hinkley

my beautiful children

my beautiful children

Total Pageviews