
Grandma's awesome theater room/exercise room/office/playroom
and so efficient as it is only about 80 square feet...

Luke trying to reach Mufasa, the chicken, while Turkey, the turkey, looks on.

Luke with Mufasa and Turkey
Turkey is such a cute little turkey.
I can't quite imagine eating her.
She will come sit by the kids and she jumped on the
horses back the other day.
She loves to be by whoever is outside.
I guess you can't get much closer than in my belly at Thanksgiving time.
I AM KIDDING!
I am going to eat a turkey that I have not bonded with.

Luke's face after I told him to kiss Mufasa's head

Sadie feeding the big horses

Sadie pointing to a "snake"

Turkey eating the "snake"

Going on a hay ride
(Sai, Blake and Sadie)

Cute little girls- Sadie holding baby Kate with the assistance of Avery

Luke playing football with Buzz

Sadie playing with Lucy, the miniature horse.
Lucy thinks she is a dog or a human or something.

More football..

More Lucy and Sadie

More Lucy with Luke

Lucy trying out for the team

Buzz playing with water

Luke on mama Rosie (baby Lucy is standing behind her)
I think Sophie and Rosie are on the same diet plan, because
their bodies look about the same..

Super cute!
Had us a great time at Grandma Farm's with our fabulous Red-necked family. Love Uncle Ty so much for spending time taking Tanner to learn how to kill things legally. We had a great week with the family and enjoyed the farm animals. There is always something to do at the farm- gather eggs, feed & water cows, horses, chickens, dogs (etc..). There is always fencing that needs repairing and water that needs to be moved or sheds needing cleaned out (etc..). This week there was the new calves that need to be herded in, sorted, loaded up, taken to town to be sold. It was so much work- it exhausted me, and I just watched. I am so proud of my parents and siblings who have this hard-working farming blood in them... I know I must be adopted or something, because I could never imagine doing what they do on a daily basis. I love that they do, though, because it is the BEST for the kids.
THANKS AGAIN FARMING FAMILY! WE LOVE ALL OF YOU AND YOUR RED NECKS!

1 comment:
the farm is pure heaven!!!
Post a Comment