Luke's portrait that I created masterfully on my IPAD.
Freakin' rocks.
I will even be taking it to church because the drawing app is the best thing I have ever seen. Taking a very close 2nd is my "pimple popper" app.
That's right. You pop zits on people's face.
That is the whole game.
You pick scabs and squeeze zits.
Seriously, it is awesome
And the rest of the top ten apps thus far on my ipad.
3. Phonics game-kids can trace letter and start beginning phonics
(because I have relinquished my mother of the year, it is not my #1 favorite app)
4. Yahtzee-(I beat Todd every time).
5. Scrabble- Todd beats me everytime, but I feel cool and smart when I play it.
6. Angry Birds- my children's personal favorite.
7. Test Drive- super fun to make cops crash ( I am a rebel)
8. Ant Smasher- smashing ants. Same level as popping zits, so therapuetic.
9. Cut the Rope- Sadie Grace loves this one.
10. Fruit Ninja- should probably be higher on the list-super Zen..
My IPAD--It may be the best invention EVER!!
Have you heard of the Starbucks app in development?
You load a money amount onto your Starbucks account thru an app and then when you go to get your Grande Non-Fat, Kids Temp, No Whip, Peppermint hot chocolate you just somehow swipe your ipad at your barista and WAA LAAHH!! Your chocolate is paid for and deducted from your Starbucks account. If I do get this, it will move right into the #1 position of most favorite apps.
This is Ms Sadie. I am not sure why she is wearing a muumuu..

There is something so beautiful about this life we live.
I can watch Modern Family at my convenience using my DVR,
all while blogging on my laptop..
while calendering on my Ipad..
with my sweet husband laying next to me downloading new tunes on his laptop,
answering a most important call on his iphone,
with my older children gleefully fighting over the desktop (an apple, of course),
and the best of all..
the Lukester and Princess yelling,
"Can I play Angry Birds yet?
You said 5 minutes a yong time ago!
When are you going to let me play??"
There is something a bit freakish watching
my little babes stroke the screen of the ipad or iphone.
They navigate the apps store like real computer geeks.

Kip and LaFawnduh.
Can you imagine Kip with an ipad?
Glorious glorious technology.
Kip, you must put town the weapons and stop trying to be physically fit. Get yourself an Ipad and a DVR and you may never wish for anything again... Except for the Starbucks app..Go right ahead and judge me- you people who do dishes, and floors and make dinner. I have an app which makes your dinner look stupid. I will put my my pimple popper app next to your dinner any day.
I need professional help. Maybe they have an app for that.
3 comments:
There really is no reason to leave the house now is there...well except to maybe pick up your Starbucks. But alas...there is the pimped out Land Rover in the garage for those occasions. Life is so hard :) What am i going to do at work without your Ipad next week...oh yea...work.
You are making me want to buy an
I-pad, or an I-phone so I can have apps:) I will just get Richard's hand me down Blackberry phone and hand me down Nook when he buys both of the
I-tech devices...sigh.
I'm so jealous:( Is there an app for that?
well... i have scrabble on my kindle. are you jealous???
Post a Comment