
To all my dearest friends and family:
Soon I will be turning 40 years old. It is a momentous day. A day that will live in infamy. Or not.
I am having a party. My crazy friend Wendy, who is party planner extraordinare is planning it. This party will be on my 40th birthday, February 12th. I am going to make it a day of fun and immaturity. Because I am a rebel. I refuse to do the black balloons and crap like that. We are going to PARTY!
I am hoping to get at least 40 friends to my 40th party. So I just wanted you who follow my blog to know that I want you to come. Even if you just show up to eat, I would love it. I don't want to think about that I am 1/2 way to 80 years old. I just want to have a fun time with my friends.
So you will probably be getting an invitation in the mail, but if not, just know you can come and we will have some fun, or at least give it a shot.
40 YEARS OLD-CRAZY!!
DETAILS:
WHERE: MY HOUSE, 1418 W SKYSCAPE WAY
WHEN: SATURDAY FEB 12TH, 2011
TIME: 4:00 - 10:00 P.M. OPEN HOUSE!! COME WHEN YOU CAN FOR AS LONG AS YOU CAN!
WE WILL BE EATING, PLAYING VARIOUS GAMES & TRYING OUT THE NEWEST IN NAIL ART.
"Get professional nail art designs at a huge discount. This has been sold exclusively in salons worldwide and is now available to you, family and friends. Early birds get the best designs to pick from."
You will be able to get your nails done for $5-10 dollars and will learn how to do it if you want to take more of the sheets home to do it on your own.
PLEASE CALL (801 253-0671) AND RSVP SO WE CAN PLAN FOOD!
I WOULD LOVE FOR YOU TO COME FOR THE WHOLE TIME OR JUST STOP IN!
![]()
No comments:
Post a Comment