Saturday, February 26, 2011

Moving- Day 2






FREAKIN' CRAP, I HAVE A LOT OF CRAP!
excuse my language..
BUT HOLY SHIZ, I HAVE A SERIOUS PROBLEM!

I AM GOING TO NEED A SEMI-TRUCK JUST TO MOVE MY
HOME DECOR ITEMS.

ONCE AGAIN, MY MADDIE IS RIGHT.
I AM THE WORST PERSON IN THE WORLD.
WHAT COULD I HAVE POSSIBLY BEEN THINKING?
HOW MANY PICTURES DOES ONE HOME NEED?

I AM CURRENTLY ON MY 42ND BOX..
NO NECESSITIES PACKED YET..

42 BOXES OF PURE STUPID.
AND I AM NOT DONE.

I THINK I MAY HAVE AT LEAST 35 MORE BOXES OF
IDIOT TO GO WITH MY 42 BOXES OF STUPID.

PRAY FOR MY SOUL...




1 comment:

HR said...

When we moved here from Canada, I had 344 Boxes. No that did not include ANY of our art! You my friend aren't even in the game yet:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
"I believe our problems, almost every one, arise out of the homes of the people. If there is to be reformation, if there is to be a change, if there is to be a return to old and sacred values, it must begin in the home. It is here that truth is learned, that integrity is cultivated, that self-discipline is instilled, and that love is nurtured."

President Gordon B. Hinkley

my beautiful children

my beautiful children

Total Pageviews