"I can't believe they bought the house! Are they idiots? Don't they know about the fault line that is under bedroom number 3? I hope they enjoy the termites that reside in the basement walls!"
Well, I laugh right back at you, you nameless laughing mean person (or figment of my imagination). We are super excited about being the winners and look forward to moving in to our new house. We are probably going to be closing in 2 - 4 weeks. Which means I will be an even more crazier person until at least mid-April.
P.S. If you are the praying type, please include sweet Todd in your prayers. We were wrong to underestimate this simple little ankle surgery. He is at a pain level of 12 on a scale of 1 to 10 which is the equivalent of "holy mother, please cut my leg off or take me now!". It is going to be a super swell month of packing and pain... You better include me in that prayer while you are at it!
![]()
2 comments:
praying, praying, praying for you! so excited about the house...so sorry for todd.
I'm happy that you got your house, but sad that you're leaving us. We've loved having you right next door! Prayers your way...
Post a Comment