![]()
So today is Todd's big day-ankle reconstruction time. I am sitting (once again) in a waiting room while my dear one is being cut upon. It really is almost routine, which is kind of sad. We are blessed to have INS at several hospitals in the valley.. And by INS I mean.. What if I didn't work at TOSH and what if Todd didn't work at Jordan Valley and the University? Now we just have to get Maddie employed at Primary Children's and maybe Tanner could work at St. Marks or IMC. That way we would have INS at even more hospitals around the valley just in case Todd slipped on a banana peel while out and about. He is such a sweet, but fragile man. Love you my hubby, even if your bones are made of tender kindling and your soft tissue is not soft but unyielding... Thank you for being brave and facing your 13th orthopedic surgery with dignity.. You are the Jackie Onassis of my life.
You know I will post pictures later. How could I not with a cute husband in a hospital gown with his junk hanging out the back. So special.
We should find out in the next day or so if we won our bidding war battle with the other stupid homebuyers. I only hope that we are without any other hardships from now until moving day. But my luck we will have something random like an earthquake that is isolated to just my house or a spider or rat infestation or maybe Sophie suddenly goes crazy and decides her doggy diet sucks and that I look like a giant pot roast, etc... Listen, if you can dream it it can happen to me.
1 comment:
can't wait to hear how todd is doing and how all the house dealings go! maybe you should feed sophie more or call the exterminator to prevent rats/spiders. it sounds like a good idea. by the way, jake really misses "soapie". he talks about her all the time and he always wants to look at her pictures on your blog.
Post a Comment