Stairs going up to the main floor.
I am standing in the lower family room.

This is the entry way and I am looking towards the master suite.
The stairs going down to the next level are to the right.
Love the master bathroom..
It is gorgie!!
Looking out the master bedroom window
cute kitchen & cute *but crippled* hubby

On the lower of the 2 decks..
Hopefully, we will soon have a hot tub out on the deck..

Posing on the one of the decks.. Love the scrub oak..

Maddie's bathroom
The stairwell paint looks yellow.. it is NOT.
I wanted to post a few pictures of the new house. I hope this does not jinx me! We should be closing in a couple of weeks and be in around Mid-March! Wahoo!
Super cute house with amazing views and lots of room for the hooligans (and the kids :)!
![]()
3 comments:
Dang it! I mean...congratulations. That sucks you're moving...I mean, how exciting for you. Can I help you? (by unpacking your boxes before you move and hiding your keys) I want to be happy for ya'll but I'm feeling sorry for me/us who will miss you and your family. *sigh*
If you stay, I'll bring you treats every week!
SWEET SWIRLING ONION RINGS!!! you're right, that house is amazing! when can I move in??
Oh, I love it!!! I can't wait to come visit you in it when you are there :) I can't imagine moving all my decor....people keep telling me I will hate it...good thing we are staying put for a while :)
Post a Comment