Friday, February 25, 2011

Moving-Day 1



Holy crap, I have alot of crap.

Cute Maddie Magoo has been helping me pack. She needs to earn some money for a few things..

1. She hit a curb and needed a new wheel on her car ($72)

2. She got a speeding ticket ($115)

3. She wants a dress for prom ($$$)

So, I have her busy packing and cleaning. She boxed stuff for 6 hours yesterday and then realized that she had packed nothing of NECESSITY. Only pictures, and mirrors, and decor.. She has decided that she wants to live in a house with no pictures hanging on the wall. No nonsense like, decorative boxes or vases or flowers or mirrors. She is very disturbed by all of this paraphenalia that I think makes a house a home. She just thinks it makes a house cluttered and difficult to move.

I may be starting to agree with her.

I HEREBY SWEAR THAT I WILL NOT BUY ONE MORE PICTURE FRAME OR MIRROR OR VASE OR DECORATIVE BOX. MAY I BE STRUCK DUMB AND LAME IF I GO TO TJ MAXX AND SPEND ONE SINGLE DOLLAR ON ANY SORT OF HOME GOOD.

(my fingers were crossed, Todd.)



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
"I believe our problems, almost every one, arise out of the homes of the people. If there is to be reformation, if there is to be a change, if there is to be a return to old and sacred values, it must begin in the home. It is here that truth is learned, that integrity is cultivated, that self-discipline is instilled, and that love is nurtured."

President Gordon B. Hinkley

my beautiful children

my beautiful children

Total Pageviews