It begins in the most exotic of locations..
Neola, Utah.
(It ends there also.)
Rarely does one get a more beautiful weekend.
Love the Utah fall weather!
Day one-
Set up camp on Grandma and Grandpa's back lawn.
Played soccer and football and volleyball.
Rescued balls from the roof about 12 times.
Good thing we have an unnaturally tall man around at all times for such occasions.
We rode the various farm vehicles.
Luke learned to drive this weekend! EEEKKK!
We (Sadie) held kitties.
We (Sadie) held rabbits.
We introduced Sophie to the kitty.
That tiny feline turned into the ferocious animal of prey that it truly is.
It almost ate Sophie.
Poor, poor Sophie.
She was quite uncomfortable with the negative attention.
I love Sadie's face in this picture.
I love Sophie trying to ignore the beastly little nightmare on Sadie's lap.
I love the pure evil that is a scared cat.
Girls in the goat pen.
Sequins and a skirt in a goat pen...I think it totally works.






2 comments:
So fun! The picture with Sophie, Sadie and smoky is classic!
Oh, such a wonderful weekend for this Granny. So great to have my favorite peeps with me for an entire weekend. Love the pics so much -- love the kidlets even more! Thanks for sharing Stace.
Post a Comment