Loved watching "Nacho Libre" outside on the big screen.
I thought it was muy gracioso!!
Such a great idea, Ty and Kim!
Such a great idea, Ty and Kim!
Loved making our reunion shirts.
The kids each got to do one of their own.
The girls added some ribbon on the sleeves
for a bit of girlie flare.
Sohpie enjoyed being able to get on the grass at the farm.
She is not allowed on our grass at home.
Poor, poor Sophie.
I am quite irritated that I didn't get a picture of all of the
grandkids with their shirts on.
This is as big of a group as I could wrangle together at the time.
Sara and I took the kids on a expedition to the Neola store
for ice cream treats.
It was so much fun!
Almost put little Sammie to sleep!!
Brett and Jen got a bounce house
which was awesome.
Favorite memory:
Brett doing Nacho Libre style
wrestling with Tanner and Cole.
Cole ended up with a bloody nose.
He is such a good sport!
Sadie feeding the goats corn husks.
Holding a bunny.
I hate holding bunnies-lots of scratching involved.
This didn't last too long..
Grandpa and Sadie feeding some rabbit pellets to the goats.
Those dumb goats will eat anything.
Sadie feeding the horses.
Another favorite memory:
Went into the house to do something and found this.
Look closely-this is Tanner and Cole to a 'T"..
They made a Lego Warzone.
They used modeling clay for blood and guts.
Look at the poor lego men cut in half.
Headless.
Armless.
Blood and guts everywhere.
Teenaged boys are awesome!
More blood and guts for the boys.
They went hunting for rabbits and squirrels to shoot.
Why, oh why?
Luckily for the creatures, they are not very stealthy so they
had to settle for shooting targets up by Grannie's Pond.
Notice the mud on my beautiful car.
That was my present from Todd after a day of 4 wheeling with
Tanner and Cole.
It took 3 washes and some good scrubbing to come clean.
Thanks, Honey!!
Dinner: Grandpa Chicken
If you have never had it, you have never lived.
I am just sayin...
Sadie with her cheese
and her horse friends.
Maddie missed the reunion because she had to work.
She is an usher at the football games at SUU.
She sent me this picture of her hard at work.
Isn't she a beauty in her cute uniform!?
Grandma put together a sawdust dig for prizes.
It was fun for the kids.
And fun for the adults because we got to raid our kids sacks for
the loot!
I took no pictures on Sunday, but I should have.
Lots of laziness.
Some church.
Some more Nacho Libre wrestling.
Some more animal petting and feeding.
Lots more eating.
Celebrating birthdays.
LOVE MY FAMILY!
YOU ARE THE BEST!
IT WAS A GREAT REUNION, JUST TOO SHORT!!





















2 comments:
totally 100% agree!
The weekend couldn't have been any better -- loved being with everyone. Thanks for writing a little of our history on your blog Stace. It will bring back many wonderful memories. I loved every minute of it!
Post a Comment