Wednesday, September 5, 2012

What your college money buys you at SUU



Maddie is in the front row with hot pink shorts on. She is standing in between 2 fairly tall boys.  You can see her briefly 3-4 times.  I had to watch it 2 or 3 times to catch all glimpses of her.  I miss this girl, but HOLY CRAP! what fun she is having!! Send me back to college!

A guide for those who want to see the highlights: (Grandma)

1:31 Please stay away from my daughter Mr. I-wear-a-wife-beater-a-mustache-and-my-hat-backwards
2:07 A fleeting glance of my princess
2:45 Another fleeting glance
3:51 A glance at her as she is getting squished between the boys on either side of her
4:07 don't blink!
4:38 "I like looking at your tongue" said NO ONE EVER!



4 comments:

Keely said...

Okay....first of all...the family pictures you had done before Maddie left for college are SOOO freaking adorable!! Seriously. Your kids are so dang gorgeous....every single one of them.
And I LOVED the pictures from the Cahoots challenge thingy. They are hilarious!

Diana said...

I could pick out my girl without the guide, thank you very much. What a workout! Looks like lots of fun for sure. Love you all!

Anonymous said...

I'm sure it has been 3 years since I've been to your blog but I love you!!! Why don't I visit it more often when I know I will have a good laugh???

Aimie said...

OMG what a blast! and yes red tank top guy stay away! Good times now go and make dessert!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
"I believe our problems, almost every one, arise out of the homes of the people. If there is to be reformation, if there is to be a change, if there is to be a return to old and sacred values, it must begin in the home. It is here that truth is learned, that integrity is cultivated, that self-discipline is instilled, and that love is nurtured."

President Gordon B. Hinkley

my beautiful children

my beautiful children

Total Pageviews