Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Fall Fun

Did I mention I love football?

Did I mention that I love my Iphone?

Did I forget to tell you I love all my photo apps?

Who cares!! I will tell you again!!




Luke has started with some flag football this year.  Those ref's look like they are about on the same caliber as the replacement refs that ruined Monday night football last night. 


Sophie had a playdate.  We love to make sure Sophie is well-rounded (Shut-up haters!).  She enjoys when this little girl comes over for a visit.  Except this time, there was a little too much girl on girl action for Sophie's taste.  She was very upset when this little beauty propositioned her.  The visit had to be cut short.  Sophie almost ate her friend.


Is she not the cutest dog ever? 
Maybe I said that out loud to Sophie and that is why she wanted to murder her.
Or maybe she was just jealous of her figure.
And her ear bows.



Tanner got answered back for homecoming.  

(Tanner! Your room is a mess, but the answer is yes!)

Lots of confetti and streamers and balloons.

LOVE IT!



AND THEN....

MY GIRL CAME HOME!!

Maddie surprised on Saturday evening, by making a quick trip home.  It was so awesome to see her and I am so glad she made the effort to come see us.  I was glad that I had gone to Costco and stocked up for some of my family's favorites.. She got to eat like a Queen instead of a poor college student.  We had french dip sandwiches with fresh fruit for dinner and her favorite-CREPES-for breakfast.  The best was just getting to hang out with her and give her hugs and tease her like old times.  



Cute Gabe! We have missed you, best friend! Thanks for coming to see us! I dislike that you started an Oreo frosting fight..Actually, I don't really dislike it.  I loved it! We have so much fun when you come see us!  


Maddie is a freak.
A freak with Oreo frosting on her face.





Now, I am a freak.
A freak with Oreo frosting all over my face.
This is Tanner's way of getting back at me.
What did I do to deserve this?
I fed him a dog treat.
He ate it.
Oh, yes he did.
It looked like a real chips ahoy cookie and I didn't tell him it was really a Sophie treat.
It was a dream come true watching him eat that fake chips ahoy.
It was worth getting covered with Oreo frosting.


Luke and Maddie enjoyed jumping on the tramp.
I am slightly concerned for my daughter.
Despite never having given birth, she can not control her bladder when jumping.
She came running in,
"Luke made me pee!"
Awesome!
So good to have you home!



Did I mention that I love Fall?

Did I mention that I love Halloween?

I DON'T CARE, I WILL SAY IT AGAIN!

I realize it is still September, but I have my hat display up. 

Ready for trick or treaters.

Did I mention I go overboard on almost everything in my life?






2 comments:

Diana said...

Love it! So glad Maddie got to come home for a quick visit. Looks like it was anything but boring. Love you all!

Sara said...

so fun! i love all those things too and guess what? i have started to decorate for halloween too. our dad would be so proud.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
"I believe our problems, almost every one, arise out of the homes of the people. If there is to be reformation, if there is to be a change, if there is to be a return to old and sacred values, it must begin in the home. It is here that truth is learned, that integrity is cultivated, that self-discipline is instilled, and that love is nurtured."

President Gordon B. Hinkley

my beautiful children

my beautiful children

Total Pageviews