Thursday, December 17, 2009

UGLY SWEATER WORK PARTY 2009

Larry on the mic...

My "special" friends

Where did you get those fabulous sweaters?

Luke is frightened of the strange lady in our home

Luke is wondering what is happening.. who are all these people in our house?

Luke no longer concerned with the strangers because they brought CHOCOLATE CAKE!

Beautiful people in UGLY sweaters

Luke with Christmas birds from Wendy's sweater

Christmas Vest + scrubs= very hot

Todd with the winning sweater that Wendy made.

Had a great night with my friends from work and their families.  We ate lots and lots of really good food and enjoyed our Christmas sweaters and belted out a few numbers on Rock Band.  Mostly just laughed and talked, which is what we do best.  

2 comments:

Shannon and Cameron said...

I have always wanted to host one of those parties. In fact, this year I attempted finding invitations. And then I stopped... too much work. Maybe someday... and you just gave me motivation. I think it looked so fun!!

Sara said...

the chocolate cake looks heavenly, the christmas birds from wendy's sweater do not.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
"I believe our problems, almost every one, arise out of the homes of the people. If there is to be reformation, if there is to be a change, if there is to be a return to old and sacred values, it must begin in the home. It is here that truth is learned, that integrity is cultivated, that self-discipline is instilled, and that love is nurtured."

President Gordon B. Hinkley

my beautiful children

my beautiful children

Total Pageviews