Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Ms Maddie & Bingham Homecoming

Can I just say I love the Lever family that this boy comes from?? Such amazing people and such fine young men (and woman) that they have produced. I never had a moment of concern about Ms Maddie and her date, I knew that she would be just fine with this sweet little Lever morsel. It was quite an adventure getting her ready for her first big dance- buying the dress, ordering the boo tan ear (that's right, I just spelled it phonetically), tailoring the dress, buying the earrings, tanning, plucking, curling, etc... All the work (and money) spent on making it a special evening for her was worth it. She had a great time and I hope A. did too!

We will be doing this again in about 10 days! Herriman Homecoming is arriving soon! Oh the joys of a teenaged daughter!


KSL.com! That is right, $40 bought us this look!!

This look she got from free from teenagedgirl.com

This look is from the website imannoyed.com

straight from pleasestoptakingpicturesmom.net





The best moment was when A. came to pick up Ms Maddie and she presented his
BOO TAN EAR.
A. got this horrified look on his face. I immediately recognized this look and said,
"Did you forget her corsage?"
"Yep.. It's at home.." (says this with a look of defeat on his face..)
It was his first date EVER and I think he was a bit horrified with all of the attention at the Ashby house.

All of the following looks are courtesy of
ihavesplitpersonalitydisorder.org



Soon, all was corrected as they went back to his house for dinner, he presented her with her beautiful corsage. He was seriously freaked when we made Ms Maddie put her arm around him so we could get a picture of the boo tan ear and corsage together. So cute!! Just love me my Lever boys!!




6 comments:

Shan and Cam said...

You are officially a mom now. What the heck. Love the commentary and love all the pics. Maddie looked beautiful.

shortandsweet said...

I love the pictures! Wish all of the girls would have worn their dresses to church...a few did though.

Kimmie said...

What a beautiful girl. We are so proud!!!! Good luck Stacy and Todd keeping the boys away!

Sara said...

i have been waaaaiittting for this post and it was worth the wait. i love it! maddie looked beautiful (as always)!

Christie said...

Ahhhhhh! Stacey you make me laugh!

First date+Maddie=success! :)

Christie said...

"Stacy"
...I know how to spell your name

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
"I believe our problems, almost every one, arise out of the homes of the people. If there is to be reformation, if there is to be a change, if there is to be a return to old and sacred values, it must begin in the home. It is here that truth is learned, that integrity is cultivated, that self-discipline is instilled, and that love is nurtured."

President Gordon B. Hinkley

my beautiful children

my beautiful children

Total Pageviews