Yes, this post is about diarrhea. Wow, I can even spell it correctly.
Apparently, I have not just a sick mattress (as in this post), but I have a sick house. Luke's fabulous projectile vomiting has progressed to profuse diarrhea. Super exciting. Todd thinks he probably has the rotavirus. AWESOME!! Which means my Thanksgiving plans are "DOWN THE TOILET" (fitting isn't it). We won't be dashing thru the snow to Grandma Farms house, and probably won't be able to get to see any other family members because we obviously need to be kept away from other humans.
Kids- devastated. Me- frustrated. Luke- dehydrated.
Perfect storm for a joyous and splendid day of Thanksgiving.
Luke may get this roll of personalized toilet paper in his stocking this Christmas...
2 comments:
So sorry!
waaahhh!! i am so sorry for you (and for us). are you going to cafe rio for thanksgiving dinner?
Post a Comment