Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Best Medicine

I feel horribly sick today. Well, I guess not horribly, but sick. Headache the size of my head (which happens to be large) and a stomach ache the size of my stomach (also excessively large).

I think my stomach ache could be from eating a whole bag of pop chips yesterday. Not the single size pop chips, but the family-sized bag. What is my problem?? I suck, that is what my problem is. My headache is not responding like usual to Excedrin and it is really ticking me off.

However, for about 15 minutes I didn't notice my head as much as I played with Sadie on the grass in the yard. Just when I thought our weather couldn't get any better than October, we get this week of pure bliss.

I had to take some pictures of our tree and the sky... plus this cutest little dose of happiness.










Sadie decided she was bored with the pictures. And that was the end of our photo session...





4 comments:

shortandsweet said...

You take AWESOME pictures! I need to get better at that.

Keely said...

That first picture of Sadie in the tree is AMAZING!!! Prize worthy for sure! I'm so loving the weather this week too.

Sara said...

oh seriously...the picture of sadie hiding behind the leaf...heaven. i hope you get feeling better. you sound like me. are you pregnant??? hehehe

Jenell said...

Stace, you ARE a photographer!! It doesn't hurt to have such an adorable munchin to work with!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
"I believe our problems, almost every one, arise out of the homes of the people. If there is to be reformation, if there is to be a change, if there is to be a return to old and sacred values, it must begin in the home. It is here that truth is learned, that integrity is cultivated, that self-discipline is instilled, and that love is nurtured."

President Gordon B. Hinkley

my beautiful children

my beautiful children

Total Pageviews