This was a fun dance because it was Girls Choice and FORMAL!! Maddie asked a guy that she knew from managing the boys basketball team last year at Bingham. She had a good time with her friends Kendall and Kenzie and the boys.
Kendall and Maggoo
I think they look like sisters, or cousins..
The 3 princesses...
BFFs
Maddie's mask..
Maddie and friends..
Strike a pose
Dad tucking her in.
We had the only car big enough
for the girls to take their dates to the dance.
It was up at the capitol building (downtown SLC).
They got their pictures taken at the Salt Lake City Library.
So Maddie drove the 6 of the them.
SO SCARY!
I had horrible thoughts of her trying to brake and
her dress catching on her 4 inch heels and... well, you know... Disaster!
But she did good! No one died.
However, when I went out to get in the Suburban
this morning, I noticed the hood was popped, still latched, but popped.
When I asked Maddie about it, she couldn't recall how it happened,
but she knew the hood had been released, but she figured it was OK to
keep driving (because her 16 year old date told her it would be fine).
Didn't even try to close it.
I know that miracles happen because they happen every day my
daughter comes home alive after driving.
![]()
3 comments:
Oh my. I love that dress. oh yeah, and the mask, and... the dress. Think maybe Maddie will let me borrow it? I could wear it....around my house? Shes such a doll :)
what a beautiful maddie girl. by the way, matt was a little alarmed by the hood thingie.
What happened my little Maddie...the one who loved to play "Tink" Toys and wrinkled up her nose at the thought of touching carmel popcorn?! Wow, what a beautiful niece I have!!
Love you, Maddie!
Post a Comment