Sophie as a TIGHT END.
SHUT UP! She is not fat!
She is just large boned!
I spent countless dollars on adorable Disney costumes.
You know. You have read the blog posts.
Sadie had 2 princess costumes + shoes- Tiana and Belle.
Luke had 1 princess costume + "bowden arrows"- Peter Pan.
However, my dearest children decided
they wanted to wear some old costumes
from years past. Sadie's bat costume was first
worn by Tanner when he was 3 or 4. Kind of fun
for it to be worn again. It is not like me to be so
thrifty (reusing) and organized (knowing where the costume is).
I guess I am not really thrifty because I did buy
costumes that they didn't wear.
So I guess that makes me the reverse of thrifty.
Which is.. freakin' idiotic.
This jump is very worthy of his Peter Pan costume.
Rock Star
These jumps were BEFORE the sugar.
Tried really hard to get them to jump
together. There was serious confusion.
This was as close as I got.
This stupid face paint stained her little face.
She went to church in a faded version of this.
Do not kid yourself.
I am a hardcore mom.
I went trick or treating with my kids.
In the rain.
Well, they were in the rain.
As you can see, I was in the car.
With my hazard lights on.
What?? They had umbrellas!
Trick or Treating at the ER
What fun!
We picked up a few candy bars
and some germs and viruses while we were at it.
The best was when Luke dropped a piece of candy on the floor
and before I could stop him,
he plopped it in his mouth.
I don't think the 3 second rule applies in the ER.
Seriously gross.
We were lucky enough to have the AirMed flight crew give
us a personal tour of the Lifeflight helicopter that sits atop
the helipad.
Such an amazing view.
Luckily, I had my camera.
Unluckily, I had not done my hair this day.
Sadie need much reassurance when up on the helipad.
She did not want to sit in the helicopter and was quite scared
to even stand next to it.
Luke showing his muscles.
Candy in the bucket, but Luke
was more excited about the food cart
for the patient's.
He picked-of all things- GREEN jello!
Meeting Daddy's coworkers.
Sad that it is over.
Love Fall, love Halloween.
Ready for Thanksgiving.
HOLY CRAP-Christmas will be here in like one minute.
Sad again.
![]()
3 comments:
I am laughing so hard at the picture of you sitting in your car with rain on the window and your kids trick or treating. So something I would have done!
The cat...eeww! It is gone. Well, it is out of the house but now living in our backyard. Cats are gross and I have a feeling it will be back in the house if Bryce has a say.
I LOVE how they used their McDonalds trick-or-treat kids meal thingy.....and QUITE hilarious they didn't wear the costumes you bought for them this year!!! KIDS...they are all the same!
love that your kids didn't wear their costumes. oh, and by the way, are luke's spider man pants a little short? i love that you drove next to them while they got rained on. i am still smiling about that.
p.s. your hat is cute. quit buying so many things and making me jealous.
Post a Comment