Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Goodbye to Fall

Everyday of my life (and I do mean EVERY day) my children start the morning by asking if they can "hang out" with their "girlfriends"- Haley and Carly. Luke has a taste for older women, and has several other ladies in the neighborhood that he is always looking to "hang out" with. I feel blessed to have these beautiful girls right next door and they are so cute to play with Sadie and Luke. I am sure that at some point they will get disturbed by my son's affection for them, but, as of now, everyone loves each other.

These pictures were taken on 2 different occasions when they hung out last week when we had that glorious warm streak.

Sadie and Carly playing Barbie's on the front porch-ADORABLE!

Luke and Sadie playing Red Rover with the girls-SO CUTE!

Sophie unwilling to stand up for even one second-PATHETIC!






GOODBYE GLORIOUS FALL, HELLO DIRTY FLOORS AND COLD FEET. BLEEEAAAAHH!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
"I believe our problems, almost every one, arise out of the homes of the people. If there is to be reformation, if there is to be a change, if there is to be a return to old and sacred values, it must begin in the home. It is here that truth is learned, that integrity is cultivated, that self-discipline is instilled, and that love is nurtured."

President Gordon B. Hinkley

my beautiful children

my beautiful children

Total Pageviews