Sunday, November 14, 2010

Maddie's gift to me




Maddie was given this monstrosity by a dear "friend".  My little ones thought it was especially for them.  It afforded me at least 60 minutes of free time because it entertained them so well. They especially loved playing "egg".  When I went in the first time, Luke was trying to get himself under the tiger's bum.  I was concerned until he told me he was just being the tiger's egg. Then I was thoroughly amused.  Sadie was not amused because as the tiger's "egg"was positioning himself under the bum, he kicked her in the face.  I got her to stop crying by telling her she could be the tigers egg next.  I should really consider home schooling my children.  I have a talent for teaching.

1 comment:

Sara said...

"an egg", okay we will call it that. cute little monkeys.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
"I believe our problems, almost every one, arise out of the homes of the people. If there is to be reformation, if there is to be a change, if there is to be a return to old and sacred values, it must begin in the home. It is here that truth is learned, that integrity is cultivated, that self-discipline is instilled, and that love is nurtured."

President Gordon B. Hinkley

my beautiful children

my beautiful children

Total Pageviews