On a Monday, I went to the zoo with the kindergarteners.
Let me just say
I am sure that the animals were very glad they were caged.
Swarms of 5-6 year olds, excited to be at the zoo and
wound up from the long bus ride.
CRAZY!
I had a lot of fun with Luke's little group.
The animals were very active (the real animals).
Mornings in the spring are the best time to go to the zoo,
All of the animals were active and eating and playing.
And then Tuesday,
I received these beauties.
Can you stand it?
Peonies are my favorite!!
And then Wednesday,
I received these.
Can you stand it?
5 pallets of sod.
Oh, yeah!
We worked from 11:00 a.m to 7:00 p.m. to complete our new lawn.
It was totally worth it.
Our backyard is finally looking like a yard and not a junk pile.
Todd and I felt like we had been hit by a bus, but we got it done.

1 comment:
I can't believe you're both still alive -- what a job! It looks beautiful though. Congratulations for all your hard work!
Post a Comment