Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Things that make me happy (and sad)...


Luke decided yesterday that he was going to throw a "basketball game".
He wanted to have a "10 on 10" game and got right to work on his fabulous invitations.
He totally got this idea from pinterest...



After informing him that he doesn't know 20 people
he decided on a "3 on 3" game.
After doing 5 handwritten invitations, he refused to include 
the day and the time-his little paw was way too tired.

We delivered them all yesterday and had us some serious basketball action 
this afternoon in the backyard.
It was a success, especially at half-time when I did a dance
 and then served them Pace popsicles 
(do not even try them! the red ones are tiger's blood! so good!).


I have to capture a picture of Maddie more often now.
We are on a countdown to out of nest.
It makes me laugh that she will never be normal in a picture.
Actually, I guess this is her normal...

It makes me sad that I only have a few more weeks of her 
sitting on the couch pretending to do homework, 
while all the while
tweeting,
facebooking,
online shopping,
texting...

Thanks for the beautiful pics Maddie.
You only have yourself to blame.




3 comments:

Diana said...

Enjoy every minute of those precious children! Time passes too quickly. Love you all.

Cam said...

I totally re-pinned Luke's invite.

Sara said...

love cute lil' luke's invite...love the pics of maddie, especially the last one

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
"I believe our problems, almost every one, arise out of the homes of the people. If there is to be reformation, if there is to be a change, if there is to be a return to old and sacred values, it must begin in the home. It is here that truth is learned, that integrity is cultivated, that self-discipline is instilled, and that love is nurtured."

President Gordon B. Hinkley

my beautiful children

my beautiful children

Total Pageviews