4 generations of Ashby boys
Ooo so handsome!
Camping in Egan's backyard
Luke is unsure...
Had so much fun with the cousins!
Got very little sleep!
Up bright and early the next day for a family hike up Grandeur Peak.
Quick stop at Einsteins and away we went!
(Luke looks very stylish with Gabe's glasses on, dontcha think?)
Sadie posing at the beginning of the trail.
We started hiking at 7:30 a.m.
Very early, especially after a night of sleeping (or not) in a tent with cousins.
Sadie and Tanner
All the kids, minus Zania
Gabe, Sadie and Tanner
(love me my instagram)
Cute little Stinker
Me planking on a log.
Shut up.
I love Maddie's face in this picture.
Tanner and Luke presented me with this lovely arrangement of wildflowers.
Luke at our lunch spot.
Walked (or ran) the entire way up.
Such a trooper..
This little monster insisted on going clear to the tip top of the peak.
She hiked the entire time, except for maybe 5-10 minutes of Gabe or I carrying her.
Elevation gain=2250 feet
Sadie respect earned=a bizallion
Sadie and Zany at the top
Me and miss sadie at the top
It was the most perfect day!!
We got down from the hike just in time for lunch at Arctic Circle and
bowling and golf at Fat Cat's.
So much fun!
Daddy and Sadie setting up!
This was the result of our fabulous adventure.
2 very tired, but happy children.
I love me some Memorial Day!!
3 comments:
What a beautiful hike -- looks like you were in the rain forest. Looks like you had a ton of fun. Love you so much!
so fun! loving your iphone/instagram pictures!
Stacy! Im so sad! I should have called you! I was planning on hiking that Monday morning and couldnt find anyone to hike it with me :(
Post a Comment