Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Shut the front door!



My children.
They are escaping!
Escaping from my home!
Escaping from preschool!

OK, I guess the word I am looking for is Graduating.
But, I still want to shut the front door.
NO MORE GROWING UP!

Isn't she adorable in her new graduation skirt.
I mean, this child has a dress or skirt for every occasion, including Hanakkah
and we are not Jewish.

I don't care.
I will buy her skirts.
I will not feel sorrow or shame.
You have shamed me into eliminating purse buying,
I will not give up the skirt shopping.
I love that Ms. Sadie Grace loves whatever I buy her.
She loves being a girly-girl and I WILL SUPPORT HER GIRLINESS!!

Sadie Grace on her last day of being a preschooler....


We have enjoyed Ms. Holly's class.
We were lucky enough to move into a neighborhood with a great preschool.
Sadie loves her teacher!!








Sadie also loves Ms. Kasey.
They are the best of friends.
Could there be 2 cuter little munchkins?
I don't think so.


Sadie. beautiful Lady!
Please stay little!
I can't take it.
It is not right to have to graduate 2 little girls in one week.
Especially when also premenstrual.
There may not be enough Diet Coke and tissue in the world for this week.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

All I have to say is YOU ARE OLD!!! xoxo

Diana said...

Too cute for words! Sure love that beautiful Sadie Grace!

Yatesfam said...

So cute!!! Can't believe she is done with preschool. Darling little cap and gown ;). But I agree. I too want to "shut the front door" and my kids are still little. Why oh why must they grow so fast?!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
"I believe our problems, almost every one, arise out of the homes of the people. If there is to be reformation, if there is to be a change, if there is to be a return to old and sacred values, it must begin in the home. It is here that truth is learned, that integrity is cultivated, that self-discipline is instilled, and that love is nurtured."

President Gordon B. Hinkley

my beautiful children

my beautiful children

Total Pageviews