Friday, May 18, 2012

Slip & Slide


We had a great time the other afternoon with our little cheap-o slip and slide.
I thought I was so smart to run the hose from the garage where we have a hot water attachment.
So we actually enjoyed ourselves for quite awhile because no cold, whining kids!  I AM A GENIUS!

NOT...

We ran ourselves out of hot water. BAD.
Todd informed me when got home that the soft (salted) water will kill our grass. REAL BAD.

Why do I even get out of bed in the morning?




1 comment:

Em said...

I miss the good old days of slip and sliding. Im pretty sure I would break something if I tried it now. And your kids are so cute. I feel like I havent seen you guys in ages. Oh yeah, and your pictures rock!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
"I believe our problems, almost every one, arise out of the homes of the people. If there is to be reformation, if there is to be a change, if there is to be a return to old and sacred values, it must begin in the home. It is here that truth is learned, that integrity is cultivated, that self-discipline is instilled, and that love is nurtured."

President Gordon B. Hinkley

my beautiful children

my beautiful children

Total Pageviews