Sunday, November 21, 2010

Photo Shoot in the First Snow
























Had myself a good time in the snow with my kiddos.  I actually am now officially excited for Christmas.  These cute little faces and all of their excited questions about Santa ("Why does he live in the North Pole?" "Why does he come down the chimney?" "Why can't Rudolph live in our city?" "How many more days until Santa comes?") can't help but get me excited.  I do love this time of year and this beautiful snowstorm we had was just too good to pass up.  I am sure I overexposed all of the pictures, but I AM an amateur so all I can say is OH WELL!

4 comments:

Vicki said...

I hope it was okay this year. I wanted to do so much more for the boys. They worked so hard! Sorry the banquet was so crazy...I got screwed and now hate that place!
I hope we see you next year, I am not sure what we are doing. Braiden will be in HS (What the???) but he can still play little league as a Junior...or try out for the HS team. Who knows, getting answers from a 14 year old is impossible!
Thanks for letting me stalk your blog, make sure you invite me if you ever go private :)

Shonna Lee said...

You have got to have some of the most beautiful children. Your photos are awesome! You do a great job. What kind of camera are you using? I just got a new one and would love for my photos to turn out that well. Share your secrets please. Oh, and I have a Canon Rebel Ti something.....it's new, still figuring it out.

stacy said...

I am using a Canon EOS 50D. I really don't know what I am doing and don't have a great photo editing program, but my kids make up for my serious lack of skill... Thanks for the nice words!

Sara said...

love, love, love your picture sis! and could your kids be any more gorgeous?!? i think not. that sadie....honestly.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
"I believe our problems, almost every one, arise out of the homes of the people. If there is to be reformation, if there is to be a change, if there is to be a return to old and sacred values, it must begin in the home. It is here that truth is learned, that integrity is cultivated, that self-discipline is instilled, and that love is nurtured."

President Gordon B. Hinkley

my beautiful children

my beautiful children

Total Pageviews