My main squeeze who still makes my heart beat a little quicker when I see him.
(Maybe it is because I am scared he will see the most recent purchase..)
It is great to be a partner with such a wonderful and gentle man.
How did I get a shot of Maddie? Miracles occur.
I love this girl and am amazed at her gifts and potential for good.
Look at that face. The face of a happy and loving young man.
That is a fierce pose. Almost frightening how good it is.
And did you notice the shirt.. I get my handsome from my dad
He is workin' it.
Sophie and Sadie playing Barbies
Do not kid yourself.. this is the most adorable thing ever.
Ohh... life takes it out of you on somedays. But, then I get a hug from Sadie or a lick from Sophie. Tanner asks about my day and asks if he could help me with anything. Luke says a prayer and blesses our TV's and toys. Todd holds my hand. Maddie gives a smile.
I am grateful for these souls who are mine and who help me to breathe when life gets hard. I love you all and could not imagine a better family than my own. I am so blessed and needed to say so...
1 comment:
you have such a sweet little family and they have such a sweet little mom. just keep breathing. love ya!
Post a Comment