the bushes make good padding..
down he goes..
back up he goes..
Look at the concentration on that face.
And look at the scuff marks on his cute little knees.
Bye-bye training wheels, Hello bandaids and ice packs.
Actually, Luke has amazing bike riding prowess. Very few wrecks (maybe 5) and only a few that illicited tears. Even the few times he got hurt, he got right back up and tried again. Never asked to put the training wheels back on. I was so proud that I took a hundred photos of him in action. Wanted to post just a few.
I am quite sure that in the near future, he may end up with some sort of injury that requires medical attention because he has a serious need for speed as well as a serious need to turn as sharply as possible.
Gotta love the crazy kid.
![]()
2 comments:
so grown up!!
I love you! You crack me up continuously...jock strap story...FUNNY!!! I would have been like, I don't even know what that is....not really but for the most part, true!
Post a Comment