Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Funniest thing you will EVER see

INITIAL INTERVIEW OF THE SMARTEST MAN IN AMERICA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZKXAFqdlC4


REMIX-

http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=YEvNS5TzvwM

Check out both of these links-HOLD ON FOR SOME SERIOUS FUNNY! I could watch both every day. I want to make the remix my ring tone.

1 comment:

Jenny and Brett said...

Seriously? You have a blog too? OK, we're blogging buddies now ;) Love these videos! My brothers shared them with us at Sunday dinner and we were cracking up! (yes, these are the types of activities we participate in on Sunday ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
"I believe our problems, almost every one, arise out of the homes of the people. If there is to be reformation, if there is to be a change, if there is to be a return to old and sacred values, it must begin in the home. It is here that truth is learned, that integrity is cultivated, that self-discipline is instilled, and that love is nurtured."

President Gordon B. Hinkley

my beautiful children

my beautiful children

Total Pageviews