Sunday, September 19, 2010

Proud of my pears


Seriously.. I might be the next Martha Stewart.

Do not even kid yourself, I have mad canning skills.

For real, I am a total amateur and that is why I photographed these beauties to prove to my mom that my enormously talented and domestic sister (stupid, stupid sara) is not the only one deserving of her love.

So here is to you, mom. I didn't blow up the house or scald my eyelashes off. I produced a variety of bottled pear that is only for those who believe and have faith in me.

Pretty much I will be the only one eating them.



3 comments:

Shan and Cam said...

What is wrong with you Rasmussen girls. I already have to give Sara a hard time about canning and now you too!!! {I really just wish I had the motivation to do it} So you go girls!!

shortandsweet said...

Those look so yummy!

Sara said...

can i have your bottled pears and then i won't have to do any???? please...
oh by the way, they do look beautiful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
"I believe our problems, almost every one, arise out of the homes of the people. If there is to be reformation, if there is to be a change, if there is to be a return to old and sacred values, it must begin in the home. It is here that truth is learned, that integrity is cultivated, that self-discipline is instilled, and that love is nurtured."

President Gordon B. Hinkley

my beautiful children

my beautiful children

Total Pageviews