Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Claimjumper Heaven





We ventured to Claimjumper for Tanner's birthday dinner when we were in California and I had forgotten to post these magnificent pictures of the family.  As you can plainly see, Maddie loves her some ribs.  Her favorite are the Claimjumper ribs.  So she was in a pork eating sort of delirium as she snarfed up her food.  I am so very proud of the manners and etiquette that my young lady showed in a public place. I am especially pleased with Maddie and Jada modeling their new barbeque sauce blush and lipstick.  They were very into their food, as you can tell. They had a contest to see who could eat more.  They both won because they both ate everything on their plate, except the parsley garnish.  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
"I believe our problems, almost every one, arise out of the homes of the people. If there is to be reformation, if there is to be a change, if there is to be a return to old and sacred values, it must begin in the home. It is here that truth is learned, that integrity is cultivated, that self-discipline is instilled, and that love is nurtured."

President Gordon B. Hinkley

my beautiful children

my beautiful children

Total Pageviews