Sunday, September 19, 2010

Capturing Crazy

What is wrong with my dog? This is what she looks like 23 hours out of every day.
I am horrified to think that someday she may die and I may not know it until she starts to stink. Wait, I can't use that to be my guide, because she is horribly stinky now! I guess when she doesn't arise for her morning grub, I will know that the dark angel has visited.

Dark angel..

little munchkin, full of mischief.


Sadie showing me her toe owie. I know she should have shoes on, but I was just trying to be chill, ya know. Sometimes you just have to be a little crazy and not make you kids wear shoes. That is also why she wore this dress two days in a row. Mom was being chill-who cares!?

Notice also Sadie's scooter. She has a passion for bikes and is collecting them like, well, like I collect purses.


Running the gauntlet on bike #2 (Sadie)

Big smile and bike #3

Uh-oh, Luke is going to be mad, you knocked over the cone..

Sophie lives!!

Sadie decided that Sophie looked hungry so she rode over to give her some imaginary food. I think it may have been something really yummy because Sophie really licked it up.


Summer feet. I just spent $$ to get my floors cleaned by Stanley Steamer and this is what I get, summer feet. I guess that is what I get for being super chill.

Change of wheels number 4 for Sadie.

Sophie on the move and looking fine....

My crazy son trying to mow the grass under the tramp without moving the tramp.
Hey, it was worth a try.

Luke loves to throw things. All things. This time it was a ball. Throwing a ball at his "girlfriend", Haley. So crazy.

Luke, Luke, Haley and Sadie.
Super cute and not so crazy for a little second.

Crazy is my life. You know it if you read my blog for even 2 seconds. I captured a few of the crazies that make up my crazy life.

I would love to suspend all other seasons except for Fall. It is the BEST time of year. I love it so much and have enjoyed many a afternoon with my children outside the last few weeks. So grateful for the changing leaves, the milder temperatures, and a reason to make soup. I am also enjoying my new found obsession... canning. Just like the old folks do. I heat up that old steamer, peel me some fruit, toss in some sugar and PRESTO!! I am a freakin canning rock star. (see older post for my beautiful canned pears and yes, I think I may soon be a professional canner because I am so good)

1 comment:

Sara said...

oh how i love your crazy kids, your crazy dog and hearing about your crazy life.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
"I believe our problems, almost every one, arise out of the homes of the people. If there is to be reformation, if there is to be a change, if there is to be a return to old and sacred values, it must begin in the home. It is here that truth is learned, that integrity is cultivated, that self-discipline is instilled, and that love is nurtured."

President Gordon B. Hinkley

my beautiful children

my beautiful children

Total Pageviews